Many thanks for dropping by to my blog.
For further information please visit my website http://www.michelle-smart.com/

Friday 10 May 2013

And the Winner is...

Thank you to everyone who voted - the outright winning title for the Cinderella story in our anthology,  Once Upon A Twist, was Glass Slippers & Combat Boots, so many thanks to Jane Hunt for suggesting it, and many thanks to all of you who voted for it!

As promised, I stuck all the commentators names in a hat and got my eldest munchkin to pull a name out. The winning name, the person who shall receive a copy of Once Upon A Twist is.... *drum roll please*... Jane Hunt!!! Yep, not only did Jane come up with the winning title, but she also won the random draw too.

Again, my thanks to everyone who voted and commentated, and as a taster for what you can expect from Glass Slippers & Combat Boots, here's a little something the incredibly talented Aimee Duffy made for me (speaking of Aimee, don't forget to head over to her blog to see the winning title for her book and the winning commentator by clicking here):


Take care all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment