I've been tagged by the incredibly lovely Aimee Duffy (honestly Aimee, I don't hate you at all!). I have to answer a bunch of questions and then tag four other unfortunates, ahem, I mean lucky peeps.
So here goes:
Four places I have worked:
1) Behind a bar. I did a lot of bar work from 18 - 20 and I loved it, especially as this was fifteen years ago when smoking and drinking whilst on duty were not frowned upon. I could talk and gossip to my heart's content. Oh, happy days.
2) In a chocolate kiosk in a bus-station when I was a student. This lasted for the grand total of two weeks. The owners of the kiost were the most horrible, nasty, self-righteous w***ers I have ever met. I took great delight in stuffing as much chocolate down my face as was humanly possible the second their backs were turned. I never handed my notice in either. I wonder if they're still waiting for me to turn up for my shift.
3) At a business publishing house. This was my favourite job evah (apart from writing books obviously). I worked as a journalist on the company's four trade magazines. My editor had once worked at Fleet Street when it still was Fleet Street, and as a result had a tendency to spend hours in the pub every day. He was lovely and supportive, and always willing to buy me a pint!
4) Alas, the publishing house went bust. Luckily my dad needed an extra pair of hands in his will-writing business and I'm still there doing a whopping four hours a week. He let's me boss him around and makes me lots of coffee. And he never complains when I use the office printer to print a 188 page manuscript. He's not really counting the days for me to hand my notice in!
Four films I could watch over and over
Ok, my tastes are a little varied but, in no particular order...
2) Dirty Dancing
3) The Day After Tomorrow
4) 28 Days Later
Four Telly Programmes
Don't watch much tv at all but ones I do happen to love are:
1) The Apprentice
2) Once Upon a Time
3) Heroes (gutted it was cancelled)
4) Family Guy
Four authors I enjoy
This is probably the hardest question for me to answer as there are so many authors whose work I love:
1) Stephen King
2) Jilly Cooper
3) Minette Walters
4) Marian Keyes
Four places I've travelled to
2) The Seychelles
Four websites I visit daily
2) The Passive Voice
3) BBC News
Four favourite foods
I am a pig. As I write this I am eating a bowl of popcorn. Asking me to chose a favourite food is like asking me to chose my favourite child.
Four places I'd rather be
1) The Seychelles
4) Disney Land
Four people I want to tag (Sorry - please don't hate me. Blame Aimee. I am.)
1) Catherine Coles
2) Charlotte Phillips
3) Lacey Devlin
4) Lindsay Pryor
That's quite enough waffling about me.
Thanks for reading and take care xxx