I have been nominated for this award by the very lovely Lindsay Pryor - thank you Lindsay for adding to my workload!
There are four basic rules for The Very Inspiring Blog Award.
* Display the award logo on your blog.
* Link back to the person who nominated you.
* State seven things about yourself.
* Nominate other
victims bloggers for this award and link to them.
So without further ado, here are seven things about me:
1) I got a stone stuck up my nose when I was two, which necessitated a trip to hospital.
2) I ran through a glass door when I was seven, which also necessitated a trip to hospital (and forty-
seven stitches to my legs).
3) I tripped over and head-butted a cooker when I was ten, which necessitated a trip the emergency
doctor for some butterfly stitches.
4) When I was about ten, I accidentally tipped a cup of tea down my sister's back. This necessitated a
trip to the first-aid box.
5) When I was about twelve, I accidentally poured a fresh pot of tea down my sister's leg (she was
about nine) as I was distracted by watching Grease. This necessitated my sister taking a trip to
6) When I was about ten, I accidentally bumped into my mum while she was chopping vegetables,
which resulted in her almost chopping her finger off and, yes, necessitated a trip to hospital.
7) I am rather clumsy.
And now I'm supposed to nominate other bloggers - the only problem is, I took so jolly long getting round to doing this that most of my blogging buddies have already been tagged. Instead, I shall nominate just one person, the very talented and always interesting Alison Nosurnamerequired.